- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for shopping with Uniqi. We would like you to read our Purchase and Shipping Terms carefully to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights when purchasing products (the Products) from our website.
Your order signifies your agreement to be bound by these Purchase and Shipping Terms, which constitute the agreement between Uniqi A.B.N 60 796 441 877 (we, us, our or Uniqi) and you.
You must provide complete and accurate details at the time of making your purchase. You may be required to provide additional details upon our request to ensure the accuracy of your order.
You must enter the correct delivery address and delivery instructions at the time of placing your order. If you enter an incorrect address, Uniqi is not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our own expense.
All prices quoted on the Website or pursuant to your enquiry with us are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST. Costs relating to international orders will be calculated via our integrated currency converter. The actual international currency conversion that you are charged via your bank may vary.
We reserve the right to vary the prices displayed on the Website from time to time and without notice to you.
Uniqi accepts payment via credit card (Visa/Mastercard).
After you make payment for your order, we will email you an invoice, which confirms receipt of your order.
We recognize that protection and safety of information relating to your credit card is very important. Therefore, we provide you with a very safe and stress-free online shopping experience..
We do not store your credit card details at any time so consumer confidence and satisfaction is assured.
PROCESSING OF ORDERS
We process purchases on business days, which are Monday to Friday and exclude public holidays in Queensland.
We will provide you with a tracking number once we have shipped your order to you.
Shipping will be via Australia Post Express.
Orders are usually shipped within 24hrs. We cannot guarantee delivery times, however, you should receive your delivery within 1-3 days.
We ship to all international destinations.
International delivery times are 1-3 weeks. If you have not received your ordered items within this timeframe, please email us your full name and order number and we will investigate on your behalf.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Uniqi may cancel your order if for any reason we are unable to provide you with the Products subject to your order. We will contact you should this occur.
You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek compensation for any loss, expense or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience, which may result from such cancellation.
PRODUCTS MISSING FROM AN ORDER
Should a Product be missing from an order when received, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and the product code or product name of the Product you ordered, and we will make the appropriate investigations.
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Any return of Products to us by you will be governed in accordance with our Returns Policy.
The laws of Queensland, Australia govern these Purchase and Shipping Terms.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all information collected from you is accurate, up to date, complete and stored in a secure environment and accessed only by our authorised personnel.
Uniqi is committed to observing and complying with its obligations at all times under any relevant Spam legislation and regulations in any subject country.
For the purpose of this Spam Statement, the term ‘subject country’ means the country from which you access our website, which is located a www.uniqi.com.au
We assure you that:
- we have crafted an internal policy to educate staff and implement clear guidelines and rules in relation to the dissemination of commercial electronic messages;
- you may at any time unsubscribe from any mailing list to which you have previously subscribed. If for any reason there appears to be no facility to unsubscribe from the mailing list, please send an email to email@example.com advising us of your wish to unsubscribe; and
- we will not use address-harvesting software for any reason whatsoever.
To assist us to combat spam, we request your assistance with the following:
- If you receive an unauthorised commercial message, which appears to originate from a a Uniqi email address, please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately on the above contact details;
- Please ensure that you unsubscribe from any of the Uniqi mailing lists if you decide that you no longer wish to receive electronic commercial messages from Uniqi or its contracted third parties; and
- Please notify us of any changes to your personal details or cancellation of your email address so we can update our records.
We cannot be responsible for any delays or interruptions to the Website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. However, we cannot warrant that the Website will be available at all times or at any given time.
In relation to the Website, you must not:
- use the Website for any activities or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- in any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
The material on the Website, including the software, design, text, images and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Website are owned or under license by Uniqi and protected by Australian and international laws.
Your use of the Website does not grant you a licence or act as a right of use of any of the trade marks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the trade mark owner.
We own the copyright, which subsists in all creative and literary works that are displayed on the Website.
You may view the Website and its contents using your web browser. In visiting the Website, you may make a temporary copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
You must not:
- reproduce or use any of the material on the Website for commercial purposes, including sale;
- in any way modify the material on the Website; or
- cause any of the material on the Website to be framed or embedded in another website.
In summary, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the Website in any way except as expressly provided for by us or expressly authorised in writing by us.
In the event that you do any of the above acts, we will not hesitate to enforce our intellectual property rights against you.
Third party links
The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties (“Linked Websites”). We do not control Linked Websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any Linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Website. We provide the hyperlinks for your convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a Linked Website or the products or services offered at Linked Websites. You visit Linked Websites entirely at your own risk.
We do not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of Linked Websites or their content. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of goods and/or services offered to you via a Linked Website.
By using the Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website by you.
Some legislation such as the Australian Consumer and Competition Act 2010 (Cth) and other similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your “Statutory Rights”). We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute except for your Statutory Rights.
Except for your Statutory Rights and with respect to the Website:
- all material on the Website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to warranties of acceptable quality and fitness for a particular purpose;
- we do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- we do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on your part, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
You expressly acknowledge that we do not exert control over users of the Internet and we are not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your access to the Website.
Limitation of Liability
In the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the costs of having the goods repaired.
We do not make any claims that the information is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Access to the information contained in the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.